Lafayette Business Startup Attorney
Charles M. Rush, Esq. draws upon more than 30 years of experience in every aspect of new business formation, including hands-on experience as a businessman. No matter the size of your business, Mr. Rush can efficiently guide you through the necessary steps to determine which business entity will be most effective for your unique circumstances and goals. He will then guide you through the formation process, managing all transactional matters, legal filings, leases, acquisitions of property, financing issues, contracts and any other matter that may arise.
If you are forming a new corporation, LLC or another entity, hiring an experienced business law attorney is one of the most important things you can do to ensure the success of your business.
Call 337-235-2425 or complete the online form to request a free initial consultation with Charles M. Rush.
Louisiana LLC Formation Lawyer and Much More
Charles M. Rush facilitates the creation of corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, joint ventures, strategic alliances and other business entities. His services include, but are not limited to:
- Forming business entities such as corporations and LLCs
- Handling corporate work of all kinds
- Facilitating business financing
- Purchasing or selling business assets or stock and membership interest
- Drafting commercial lease agreements
- Real estate buy and sell agreements, and other real estate matters
- Drafting of by-laws/operating agreements
- Avoiding disputes with partners and investors
- Representing parties involved in business disputes
When starting a new business, many unforeseen legal issues can arise. Consulting a skilled attorney who is familiar with business startups can help prepare you for success and avoid costly future legal disputes.