A Firm Foundation For Your Business Startup
Charles M. Rush, Esq., draws upon more than 35 years of experience in every aspect of new business formation, including hands-on experience as a businessman. No matter the size of your business, Mr. Rush offers his clients a full spectrum of legal support. He will provide the information you need to make informed decisions that will move your business from the idea and concept phase to efficient day-to-day operations. He will provide a road map and legal services for preliminary foundation setting such as:
- Business planning
- Risk analysis
- Managing all transactional matters
- Property acquisition
If you are forming a new corporation, LLC or another entity, hiring an experienced business law attorney is vital to ensure the success of your business.
Prepare Your Business For Long-Term Success
Charles M. Rush facilitates the creation of corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, joint ventures, strategic alliances and other business entities. His services include, but are not limited to:
- Forming business entities such as corporations and LLCs
- Handling corporate work of all kinds
- Facilitating business financing
- Purchasing or selling business assets or stock and membership interest
- Drafting commercial lease agreements
- Real estate buy and sell agreements, and other real estate matters
- Drafting of by-laws/operating agreements
- Avoiding disputes with partners and investors
- Representing parties involved in business disputes
When starting a new business, many unforeseen legal issues can arise. Consulting a skilled attorney who is familiar with business startups will help you strengthen the foundation of your business for long-term success and avoid costly future legal disputes.
Consult With Charles M. Rush, Esq., Today
As an established businessman himself, attorney Rush understands the nuances of state and federal business laws. Let his experience assist you with getting your business where you want it. Call the law firm of Charles M. Rush, Esq., in Lafayette at 337-235-2425 or contact the firm online to schedule a free initial consultation.